Friday, August 26, 2005

So, I now have a blog and I thought I would give you a little story of how this little blog came to be. I really hope this goes better than when my mom told my little brother he was a "Happy Suprise".

I do not like blogs. Gasp! I read one once and it was a combination of sad, crazy, and pathetic that made me want to take a Prozac. So with that and my fear of being fired for reading or creating one...no blog for me.

One day while I was trying my best to look busy at work, pretending to read the Wallstreet Journal online (eonline.com), I stumbled upon freekatie.net. Low and behold I was transported to TinaPoPo and Friends, thus smashing my belief that blogs are dumb and learning that actually... Blogs=Fun!

This was created simply to comment on TinaPoPo's blog, but now I can possibly look busy at work while having fun.

Happy Blogging!

2 Comments:

Wow, thanks!

I'm so honored! I will do my best to keep you entertained. :)
Madman, I am now addicted to your blog!! The only thing pathetic about your blog is DG and thank god for that!

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.