Monday, August 29, 2005

My dialing finger is broken and you are on my voice dial!



My husband just called and asked me to call his doctor to set up an appointment for him. Huh? It is like this with ordering Pizza too! Before we got married, did he just wait for the Dr. to call and tell him to come in? Did pizza delivery men randomly stop by his house to see if he or his roomates were hungry? Everytime my boss wants chinese food he will ask me to order it for him. He gets his own coffee but can't speak to the lady who tells us "ten minute be done!"

Can men not speak to strangers on the phone unless it is for business?

0 Comments:

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.