Wednesday, December 28, 2005

191

That is what number this post is. It's my 191st post. Yep, that's all I got. Well that and my mom just called.

Mom: Hey Rit, how are you feeling?
Rit: H-silence-y m-squeak.
Mom: Oh, honey you sound like shit. Well, hey I can hear you now that's good, right?
Rit: Ye-squeak.
Mom: Your dad has laryngitis now too and he totally blames you. He said if you wouldn't have stayed over until 2am on christmas playing texas hold 'em he wouldn't be sick.
Rit: H-silence-y, may-squeak-e if h-silence did-squeak-t get dr-squeak-nk...whimper.
Mom: Stop trying to talk. I told him that he was already getting sick and that all that beer on christmas didn't help matters. He's just kidding, but when you come by he's gonna blame you. Ha ha, not that he can talk or anything. Do you want to go shopping or something? Hey, we could go see the Producers and go to Nordstroms!
Rit: Ye-squeak.
Mom: Be over here at 4 tonight.

I am really sick of being sick. All the cold meds have interupted my brain's normal functions and don't get me started on this whole not being able to communicate with words shit either. Here's to praying I will come up with something better for my 192nd post.

6 Comments:

yeah, I think you just got me sick too.

Not true. My immune system is an overachiever. I'm never sick.
Oh, Rit, that sucks. My throat started to hurt just reading your post. You're contagious.
Ha, ha. Yes I am. Hey maybe I'll make an audio post.
Nope I came in to work for a bit, but I'm leaving here in an hour.
Rit, you're on 191 already? Holy crap. I feel ya. I'm sick as hell. I'm actually starting to get scared. I took my last antibiiotic today and I'm not better. WFT.
Those things are the devil. THE DEVIL! I'm on herbs and vitamins.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.