Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Martha Stewart is freaking out

Not because I just gave her insider information or made her my bitch. No sir. Here is an example of a thank you card some people received as a result of giving me a present on my wedding day:

Dear Person who thought I was beautiful,

We so happy that you were able to help us celebrate our wedding. Thank you so much for the cookie sheets and mixer, it will help me in my quest to dethrone Martha Stewart as The Domestic Goddess. Without the jail time of course.

Love,
Rit and Skywalker Meyer

Well my friends, let the dethroning begin! Here is my kitchen table. What is covering it?


Only these delicious confections. We made chocolate covered pretzels, covered in m & m's, christmas tree sprinkles, crushed oreos, dipped them in carmel & chocolate and cover them in pecans...that's all. Oh, then we are going to put them into hand decorated coffee mugs. Tomorrow I am going to see what kind of craft I can fashion from something from my backyard. You know I got the mad skills.

**was an actual sample of a RitMeyer Wedding Thank you

3 Comments:

Those look yummy. If you want to come over to my backyard you can fashion someone a dog feces wreath or a old toys we never put away bouquet. Your choice, baby.
shut up, you domestic goddess you. i made 7 dozen cookies from scratch on saturday and thought i was miss high-and-mighty. you put me to shame.

hope you're feeling better - i'm down with the flu too. and getting on a plane in 9 hours. i pray for the safety of my ear drums.
Wow those look great! And so yummy! Wish I could come over to sample.

Have a wonderful Holiday!

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.