Tuesday, December 20, 2005

New Career?

I love shopping. I love it. I love getting people presents. I love it. I shopped until midnight last night and I am freaking tired today. This is my last day of work until sometime next week when I decide that my ass might want to work since I dropped a retarded amount of money last night. You may be asking yourself: Hey Rit, if you have all that time off before christmas why in the name of all that is holy would you have spent the night shopping? Well here is the answer, are you ready? I would like to spend my days in my slippers, PJs, hair all a mess, while blogging. Yep, I am going to be a professional blogger come Wednesday. Ok, tomorrow I have to be all Martha and make my chocolate covered prezetels and handpaint the coffee mugs they will go in, but I will blog inbetween. I believe this may tempt me to find other employment or ideally no employment. This does pose a problem since I like to do all the shopping. Wow, this post is crap. It is a total stream of conscious post. Did you ever have to write a paper like that in highschool? Ritsy tired, need more coffee...

4 Comments:

Nice. You and I could do some damage together. When we do go, we can't let our husbands know that we both have the shopping problem.
Are you all just as amazed as me that I can find my way to and from work everyday?
What, Rit pees her pants? Wow, sorry to have missed this earlier, when I had to work on a Tuesday. WFT?

Rit, I love your blog. Maybe I could interest you in my new adult designer diapers. Why not visit me for some Adult Designer Diapers. Again, great blog. I'll be back.
I am so jealous of your upcoming week. Sounds like heaven...I love lounging and I'm very good at it.

Could you pass along some Martha essance my way? I need some inspiration...

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.