Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Oooh, I want one!


Joel Krupnik and Mildred Castellanos decked the front of their Manhattan mansion this year with a scene that includes a knife-wielding 5-foot-tall St. Nick and a tree full of decapitated Barbie dolls. Hidden partly behind a tree, the merry old elf grasps a disembodied doll's head with fake blood streaming from its eye sockets [AP]

Wow, that's some holiday cheer if I've ever seen it.

In unrelated news, Shrinks in Manhattan show a marked increase in child clients in the past week.

4 Comments:

He wants to call attention to the commercialization of Christmas and certainly not his complete and utter insanity. I wouldn't want to be the 5 year old girl living next to him.
It was Jimminy Cricket again, wasn't it?
Yep.
ah rit. i didn't know you had it first!! damn my blocked blog sites. i had to email mine. but no matter it is still messed up.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.