Tuesday, August 30, 2005

New Orleans here we come...CRAP!!!




Katrina and Ivan are on my friend Lacey's shit list. She and her husband were married in September 2004 and planned on going to Florida for their honeymoon. Ivan wiped out their non-refundable honeymoon bliss and they had to go to Branson. If you have never heard of Branson, Missouri see above pictures and think Las Vegas for white trash hoosiers. She was pissed to say the very least.

So they decided to spend this week in New Orleans for their anniversary. Let's just say when I asked her to give me their itinerary for future trips so I can warn the towns...she was not ready for joking. Well, and asking her if they were going to see Yokov again didn't help either.

0 Comments:

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.