Thursday, December 29, 2005

New Year's Decisions

So I was on the phone with the husband while driving into work today. I called to see how he was feeling, since he IS NOT SICK! He is totally sick. I told him that one of my New Year's Resolutions will be to eat healthy. I believe this is why we are sick. Not at all because everyone we know is sick, and now we have gotton it. It's because I loves me some pringels and rotel dip. (dinner last night)

What was Skywalker's response?

Skywalker-::stuffy laughter:: People always make resolutions, never a decision.
Rit-Um, ok Yoda. Kiss my ass. Guess who is making green beans and chicken for dinner tonight. Me, that's who. Decision Made. Seacrest OUT!
Skywalker-It's not even New Year's yet, decision lady. I'll believe it when I see it.
Rit- I said, Seacrest Out!
::crickets::
Skywalker-What does that even mean?
Rit-Later
Skywalker-Ok ::cough::
Rit-You are totally sick
Skywalker-I am not! NO I AM NOT SICK!
Rit: Outy 5000
Skywalker: what the hell is wrong with you?
Rit: Cold meds
Skywalker: Oh yeah, cause you're sick.

So, who else is gonna make some New Year's Decisions?

1. Eat healthier (not hard, just an apple a day would be heathlier)
2. Continue not smoking
3. Keep blogging

That's good so far.

7 Comments:

last year all my resolutions were broken by january 3rd.
Ah, yes. My hubby Yoda would say "A made not decision you, but resolution made broken."

Yeah, I don't know what that means either. I just sleep with him.
I used your "Seacrest out" once and it was a hit. I'm so unoriginal, but it makes me laugh everytime.
I like Karla's resolutions, too. I hope she can keep #9 true. That one's tricky.
I'm going to continue to not smoke, too. BUt think about it all the time. That's fun.

I'm also going to try and eat healthy. I've fallen off the bandwagon and now the bandwagon is a tiny speck on the horizon obscured by all the chocolate and chips blocking my vision. Stupid tiny bandwagon.
i will not say out loud that aren't supposed to be said out loud.
for example: today on the airplane - crying kid getting restless in his mom's arms.
me: oh my God that kid is going to drive me CRAZY! WHERE'S MY IPOD?!?!
I will say out loud the things that should be said.

for example: Wed. at museum viewing 3D bug movie-3 kids behind me with stupid big suckers.

Me (and quite loudly): I really hope you three are not going to continue to make sucky noises throughout the entire movie as it is really quite RUDE!

People 2 rows in front of us: Bravo!

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.