Friday, September 02, 2005

Spending money is fun!



My husband 's bonus check is fast approaching. Yipee! Of course we have no idea how much it will be, but we both have already spent it in our minds. Problem is, we just told each other what it is we are buying with said bonus check.

Me: -Computor (I reached age 28 never having bought a computor, either my roomates always had one, or I just used one at work, Luke reached 26 with the same thing...I have lots of shoes though)
-More shoes
-Savings

Luke: -Big screen T.V
-Tattoo
-Bigger, better truck box (I have no idea how that is possible, I think the one he has could launch nuclear weapons)
-gambling money for trip to Vegas in January
-Cool gift for me (uh that one was after he saw the look on my face.)

This could be a fun battle. We need help people. What do you think?

Update 1:13 pm: My husband got another speeding ticket today and we have to get a lawyer, so that's were the money is going, extra and well the above list is still up for grabs.

2 Comments:

Oh no! A lawyer! For a speeding ticket? Yikes.

My husband's bonus just went toward the big screen TV.
It isn't his first this month, we won't go into it. My husband has the need, the need for speed.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.