Thursday, September 01, 2005

My Super sweet Sixteen...I hate these Bitches!

I was watching reruns of the Winter Formal & Valentines Day episodes of Laguna Beach (I've seen the winter formal 2 times, hells yeah!) on Tuesday night, and My Super Sweet Sixteen came on after. What the hell! I have never witnessed anything like this and I went to private schools my whole life!

Amanda was preparing for her big super the opposite of sweet sixteen. This girl was unbelievable! She is in her own atmosphere of selfish, Amandaish. "I love being the center of attention" was repeated 3 million times. She and a friend decide to get all sluted up in french maids costumes to go to another girl's Black & White themed 16th B-day Bash. Ummmm, black & white theme. Isn't a drivers license and high insurance a good enough theme? Her dad asks her how she would feel if someone showed up like that at her party and she says she would be pissed, but Amanda will be the center of attention. She just loves, loves, loves it when people are jealous of her. You go girl! Their jealous, that's right. They get to the party, kids are shooting dagers at these two with their eyes and Amanda loves it. She is clueless!

What is this shit! Who has parties like this, they spent $200,000 on it and had Ciara sing. I don't know who Ciara is other than she sang on a Missy Elliot song and Missy brought her up on stage when she won a VMA, but this Amanda thing was all about it. The little skank even went out and SOLD people tickets to her party, ya know her dad didn't find out about it until the show aired. My friends kidnapped me at 6 am before school on my 16th, we went to Denny's for the free b-day meal, my mom took me to go get my license, she let me drive the mini-van to school, got presents, and on the weekend my boyfriend threw me a party at his house where fifty 16 year olds got drunk and puked.

I am an idiot, or did people do this kinda crazy crap when I was 16 and I never knew about it? Has anyone else seen this show?

0 Comments:

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.