Friday, September 02, 2005

Those were the days




I can't believe I am saying this, but I actually miss Captain Couch and his crazy ways. Couches are only being sat on, Matt Lauer isn't being glib, and crying women who just gave birth haven't had to issue any statements lately.

I was just looking at Radar Online and there is an article all about Tom Cruise and his "journey" with Scientology. It is very enlightening. It also talks about his "special friend" in the cult oops, I mean religion. Enjoy, I know I did.

Someone that short should not be slouching, if my grandma got her hands on him...

2 Comments:

I've never been a big tom fan, but these past few months have put the nail in the coffin. That whole Opra episode is STILL unbelievable.
He is freakin' nuts. End of story. But he is funny nuts.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.