Friday, December 30, 2005

We're going to party like it's 2050!

In my fastpaced, exciting life you must keep weekend partying changing so it stays fresh and new. This is what Sodd and Mr. Rit (I'm lazy and typing Skywalker is starting to annoy me) decided whilst yours truely lay on the couch deathly ill last week. So last night we are watching Supernatural, which by the way those guys are smoking. The episode was set in St. Louis so I'm pointing out where each scene was filmed and Mr. Rit, who is NOT sick, is blowing his nose for the bizzionth time and saying "Yeah, I don't care. Rit!" He is so cranky when he is ill, and I just love to agitate people so I just keep pointing it out. Tee Hee. I make him soup and shit, back off. So when a commercial comes I ask him if I can make plans for Friday since he is too sick to go out. He responds that he is not sick and that he and Sodd decided that we all will go play Bingo tonight. Um, what? He tells me that Maryanne is already in. Excuse me? Really? This is where he gets excited "Yeah, the big prize is $1,000." I am shocked, I mean that's not chump change. I could really get him to see that buying me photoshop would be in his best interest then. Muy ha ha ha. So I say "Honey, but I don't have time to make myself a holder for all my different colored markers?" Confusion spreads across Mr. Rit's face. He and Sodd have no idea how serious this is. I am so excited, I will take pictures.

10 Comments:

OMG, BINGO!! I LOVE bingo! It is so much fun to watch all the little old ladies get all pissed off because their numbers aren't called. Just be careful if you win. My friend one time was tripped by an old lady's cane as she walked up to show her winning card because the ole' biddy was pissed my friend got it before her. Gotta love what blue hair dye does to your manners.
Hizzle-you can come, our shear combined height would frighten those bitches into giving us their marker cady's!

Tim- I will do that and think of you each time I yell it. Mr. Rit thanks you in advance fot that little nugget.
Muy ha ha ha!
I've been commenting. Hey, I don't even know why I am at work. I will be blogging all day. I'm glad you are here.
Thanks, I read it and it was fabulous. You are such the little shit disturber aren't you. Hey, are you having trouble with Popo's site or is it just me. It keeps freezer up on me both at home and at work.
Wow, you have patience. I closed it after 5 minutes.
today is the most worthless day of "work" ever. We were told we can leave at 2 though! suckas!
i'm late. not my period, just me.

i am totally finding a bingo place and going. i love to piss people off, especially bitter old biddies.

popo's site pissed me off last night. totally frozen. i didn't have the patience to comment either.

work is worthless. i started my "new job" but i'm not sitting with them yet. should i call over there and ask if they have something for me to do? i'm going with "no" on that one. we're going to start drinking at 11:30 with mimosas at the restaurant downstairs. why can't every friday be like this?
Well, I'm still at "work". But I'm gonna leave soon. then I will blog from home. I'm hungry, but I'm too lazy to get get anything.
I left a comment on your site. It isn't working here at work and I will try it at home shortly.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.