Friday, February 17, 2006

Happy Anniversary To ME!

Happy anniversary on Sunday to Me! Happy anniversary on Sunday to Me! Happy anniversary on Sunday to Me-hee, happy anniversary on Sunday to Meeeeeeeee! and Luke too!

Now it is time for me to subject you to some of my wedding pictures. Hey, it's my blog and I'll do what I want to.

I can't believe it has been a year (on Sunday) since my sissy wrote this on a board in the room we were getting ready in at the church.



This picture was taken of me 10 seconds before I realised that I left my vail at my parents house. Thank god they live 2 minutes from the church.




Here are the guys and my dad. The boys were late to the church because the groomsmen all the way to the right of the picture ran out of gas. If I didn't love James, I'd have killed him. Killed him dead.



Here Luke is waiting for me to walk down the aisle. He looks kind of freaked out.



Here I am! I am trying not to cry, I was so damn happy. I must really like that bald headed guy who is looking at me from down the aisle.




This picture always freaks me out. That cross right above our heads...sheesh. It may be because I had a sex education class in the eight grade in that church and the cross above my newly married head makes me think of sex and Jesus. Yeah, send your kids to catholic school their whole lives and they will have scars. Also by this time we are sick of the photographer of asking us to kiss.



Here is me wit my bitches. My sister Lolo is on the right side. Skinny little biotch. Her bridesmaid dresses are going to be kelly green, so I told her that if we put our wedding pictures next to each others it will always be christmas.



Peek a boo, I see you!



This is not my favorite picture of us dancing. Actually not many of these pictures are my favorties. I had to get these of the photographer's website because I don't have a scaner.



I even sang to him. I used to sing and a few months after we were going out Luke found that out. He asked me to sing for him and I said jokingly "I will at the reception if we ever get married." thinking that we were around 20 years old so there was no way I marrying this guy. He remembered and I paid up.



This day was the most fun I have had ever. I still can't believe that I am as blessed as I am to have this man as my husband. My sister's speech made me laugh and cry, but seriously how awesome is a toast that mentions that when you were kids you did a play about Amy Fischer and had your 3 year old brother play Joey Buttafucco. Can't top that. Or that the best man who made whole room tear up and laugh. It was a wonderful day and I hope I can always remember it.

In the words of TinaPopo, "Happy anniversary Rit, from yourself!" Now I'm going to go get some Starbucks.



UPDATE: A few more photos





14 Comments:

Happy Anniversary, Ritsy and Luke! You guys look FANTABULOUS!!!!
Thanks Popo! Ebay on girl.
Happy Anniversary Rit! I love the pictures, and wish you guys many many more.
Hey, next year on this day you might be posting baby pictures....
I take back the Andre Aggasi thing. He does look more like Matthew Maccounoughaoughey.
Happy Ann!

I'm jealous in that "still pretty glad I'm not married" kinda way.

;)

P.S. I LOVE that he remembered the singing thing. That's some quality shit right there.
Happy Anniversary! It looks beautiful!
Good thing you took that back Jacob, NO TAKEBACKS.

Pizz-Yeah, I pretty much think getting married at 27 was good. No sooner than that. Plus we had to break up for a year and a half and do other people.

Jen-Thanks.
Happy Anniversary. Is it okay I find luke handsome? If not, are there takebacks?
It is ok as long as you don't sleep with him. Then I'll cut ya.
Happy Anniversary!! Many more fun-filled years to come! And your pictures are beautiful!!
Happy anniversary! I am totally snapping Luke up if you ever dump him, or if you happen to die in fire. But I'm not singing to him, so tell him not to bother asking.
Karla, I'll put that in my will. Death by fire or impalement, you get him. But he really likes the singing.
I'm with babyj. He's hawt. (But I have a thing for bald guys with goattees- my husband has that going on too). Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary Rit!

Concur with Beebers, Frustrated, and Baby Jewels.

I love that you were able to sing to him. I would've started crying.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.