Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Opps, I spoke too soon



DCFS does want to talk to her. Um, and she doesn't look scared in this picture she looks like she is chilling and thinking of cheetos.

This afternoon, Deputy Sheriff Mark Winn went to the Spears home. The official told TMZ Winn made the trip to get contact information for DCFS, so that DCFS "could do their thing." Britney's rep told TMZ Winn spoke with security - not Spears herself.
As we first reported, DCFS contacted the LA County Sheriff's Department earlier today, inquiring about the incident. TMZ contacted a DCFS official who would not comment on the matter.

Britney issued a statement saying, "I was terrified that this time the physically aggressive paparazzi would put both me and my baby in danger." She added, "I instinctively took measures to get my baby and me out of harm's way..."

The TV show 'EXTRA' has obtained the following statement from X17, the company that took the picture: "These pictures were taken in a very peaceful context, in which photographers exhibited no aggressive behavior. We believe the pictures speak for themselves."

[source]

Britney, for the love of all things holy please... Whatever, she's a dumb ass and beyond hope.

7 Comments:

There's no way her vocabulary is big enough to have formulated such a "statement" on her own.
I'm with Jen on the vocab. And I just can't imagine a situation involving the paparazzi that's so dangerous that you can't take five seconds to buckle your baby into a car seat-- I mean, what are they going to do, throw a lens cap at you? All she would need is to be lightly rear-ended for her to crush her own kid.
That baby has a big head so it would be okay in a major accident, etc.
Sean, I am going to ban you from my blog! THis is not the first time you have corrected me, but you are wrong in this case. Don't you know th op language?
she gets the michael jackson good parenting award. dangle that baby! dangle!
I just had a thought- upon viewing a more up-close photo of this incident why is she so terrified that she drives away without putting the baby in the car seat, but she's not frightened enough to roll the window up the rest of the way?

And video footage the news showed this week about her purchasing a car seat recently- why didn't they install that after they bought it? She got in the back seat with the baby on her lap while the new carseat was put in the back of the vehicle- still in its box.

And I don't know about other states, but here in TX they won't let you leave the hospital with your kid until and unless you have a car seat to put it in.
My weather man said it best...

"Look, Britney's got a new air bag!"

I hope she gets in trouble.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.