Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Giving the People what they Want

TinaPopo did this post last week and I have been storing it in the "no idea what to freaking blog about" bank since. Well, I'm busy and thoughtless today so here we go.

Sitemeter rocks. You can see who is on your blog, but most importantly you can find out how people come to find you. So now I give you the top Ten searches that land unsuspecting web searchers here.

10. Cute Cool Thoughts- I don't know exactly what this person was looking for but cute only describes the way I look, not my overall being. A Paris Hilton post and a dig on AC Slater brought you here. Oops.

9. coke fridge codes fälschen- I'm German! I must love The Hoff. Seriously, I was the number one search result for this one. Whatever.

8. monty python flesh wound- Of this I may be most proud. Number 2 for search result!! ::tears well in eyes::

7. White trash image- I want to thank Britney & KFed for this one. The smokes and cheetos are on the way.

6. PoPo keep on moving- Was this from one of your hobos?

5. Gagged- Um, please don't come back to my blog. I found your search offensive.

4. Starr Jones Husband Gay- I am your second stop for information on Al Reynold's beard.

3. How to tell if your Husband is Gay- I have seen more searches on this than I care to say. Ok, like 50. Man Starr Jones must be using the internet alot.

1. Brody Jenner- I seriously get 10 searches a day for this asshat. What the hell? I find this frightening. (I can't click on the link, work says it is not work related.)

I am totally aware that there is no #2. Your searches fall off and I know that deer hunting was a big search result for awhile. Oh well.

4 Comments:

I gotta check my site meter....


I think my number one search is "Sucky blogs read only by the writer's third cousin."
Ha! Gagged. I'm sure its another of popo's hobos. She usually gets the fetish ones.

I'm the official source for colon blow. Lovely.
Great. Gay husbands, colen blow, and Brody Jenner. We are so awesome.
For my site, the number one referral is "unknown." That's kind of disappointing. Or, it could mean that the CIA is monitoring me for "Un-American" activities. Either way, who cares?

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.