Monday, February 13, 2006

Happy Monday

Hello all! I'm busy, and this is not fun. I miss blogging, I miss it bad.

A few quick things.

#1 thank you Tim for wishing me a happy anniversary...a week early. It is Feb 19th. You will know because I will post pictures of myself looking fabulous while wishing myself a happy anniversary. And showing you all how modest I am.

#2 I have lost 11.6 pounds in my "Lose the Weight You Put on When You Quit Smoking So You Can Get Pregnant and Gain it Right Back" quest. Only 13.4 pounds to go until I make my husband knock me up. Yippee!!

#3 Valentines day is tomorrow. I really could care less. I am making Luke a homemade V-Day card a la grade school. I am thinking about creating a valentine box and sitting it on my desk and seeing how many cards I get.

#4 Tom Cruise is an idiot. First he says he has "tucked Katie away so no one can get to her" now he gets all mission impossible at a Kanye West concert. I have no words left for this asshat.

#5 I still can't believe Britney drove around with Sean Preston on her lap.

#6 I love The Office. Last thursday's episode was priceless. I'm just sayin'.

#7 I woke up this morning and everything tastes like I put a pile of salt on it. Even my water. Web MD says if I pursists more than a day to go to the Dr. It's not a tu-ma!

#8 I hate Billy Blanks ASS!!! His Tae Bo Billy Bootcamp almost killed me. Luke said he didn't know if I was giving birth or having sex with someone name Billy since I was screaming "F*ck You, Billy Blanks! You are F*cking Me!" grunt, groan, scream. But I feel the burn, and yes Billy every day above ground is a blessed day you strong healthy man.

#9 Did you hear that Dick Cheney shot his friend while they were hunting this weekend? Ha, ha! That is the best thing I have heard all week. Oh shut up, you laughed too. The guy isn't dead or anything.

16 Comments:

you liar! on your wednesday audioblog you said your wedding anniverary is on Sunday.
It is possible that I forgot to saying the FOLLOWING sunday. I roll like that. Hey, I appreciated the well wishing.
Yeah, anytime I wanted to smoke I ate something fun. I wasn't working out much so I put on some serious lbs.
Hey! That's a lot of great news - especially about Cheney shooting that guy. Just like Hollywood, I bet there's more to the story than what they're letting on. I bet somebody kept annoying the crap out of him and talking crap about the pres. or something and he turned and shot him. "Accident", indeed.

YAY to losing weight so you can get knocked up, quitting smoking, and the office!
I'm glad I don't know who Billy Blanks or Dick Cheney are. They don't sound very nice
congratulations on the weight loss! You've lost almost half! How exciting!

Oh, if you'd rather, you can do that Bootcamp tape minus the "Billy bands". It will still kick your ass, it just won't hurt as much later.
Those bands are killing me!!! I will stop using them for a bit and then resume the asskicking.
Sarah- really? Billy Blank I'll give you...but the Vice President of the United States? That's who Cheney is. He is George dubuwa's right hand man.
Ohh, too bad the friend he shot wasn't George. Maybe then I'd know who he was. I'd probably even want to shake his hand.
Yes, a hand shake a hug and maybe my first born.
LOL, Sarah! on both comments!

I agree with Lulu, though, we don't want to heap scrutiny on ourselves- just look what happened to those poor homemakers and teens who posted the "leaked" Anniston photos too soon (how dumb can it get! Everybody knows magazines are published and on newsstands one-to-two months before the actual "month" the issue was made for arrives...)
I'm sorry! Pretend I was talking about my ex, George. I wouldn't mind if he'd shot him either
I'm very jealous of your masive weight loss. Please send me your detailed daily points list. Now!
all i have to say is "love it" haha
Congrats on the weight loss! And I agree that Billy Blanks is an evil, evil man. And that Cheney shooting his millionaire friend was high-larious.
I loved the Cheney thing! I'm still laughing about it, especially now since he is in trouble for not having a $7 license!

Congrats on the weight loss! Can you send some of that motivation my way?

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.