Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Holy Shit, pass the tylenol!

We had a great Labor Day weekend, but I'm in pain. This weekend was a lesson in acting my age. First we hung out with our friends Tom and Karen. They are getting married in two weeks and we had a "weekend of no wedding" with them. Saturday we ate Mexican and then went go-cart racing. Freakin' blast, but I got stuck behind two 17 year old bitches who went 2 miles per hour around every turn. I finally bumped one of them and she still didn't get it. I was pissed. Tom ran Karen off into the tires on lap 2 and she got stuck. The wedding is still on.

We were driving back to our house to play some serious texas hold 'em, when we saw a carnival in a mall parking lot. The guys wanted to go, and we went. I remember these rides being fun when I was young, but now as some man with 2 teeth straps me into a ride that spins me up side down 100 feet in the air I start sweating. Two rides in Karen thinks she is going to throw up. We all make fun of her and go on more rides. Inside I am freaking out that I am going to end up splattered on the Famous Barr parking lot. Four rides in, I feel like I am going to puke and I give up. Tom and Luke go on one more ride, The Gravity something or other. Luke comes out of that thing white as a ghost. The night is over. We go home and he pukes for 10 minutes. We are freakin' old.

The next day 8 of us go to a friend's house in Louisiana Missouri to ride on Tom's boat. We are going tubing my friends. Translation, we try everthing in our power to make our friends fling from that tube and skip like a stone on the water. Trash talk ensues and four hours later my suit is permanently up my ass. I stayed on the longest and had the nastiest fall. I'm proud. Luke is proud. I'm not a pansy! The next morning I wake up and can't move my head. Swallowing hurts. I spent Monday on my couch with a heating pad and IB Profin. I still can't move my head, which made driving to work kinda hard. What the hell!

0 Comments:

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.