Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Let the Rain Fall down...



Love triangles suck, well only if you're in them. PoPo gave her update on the latest episode of our like favorite show, but I have some thoughts I would like to like express and stuff.

I missed Monday's episode and if you read my blog this may or may not have reduced me to a crying, blubbering, kleenex using mess. (I feel very volunerable right now having posted that yesterday). So I get home last night and low and behold Monday's episode is on at 5:30. I beg my husband to watch it, promising that the rest of the night we could watch football. By 6:15 I am regreting this "bargin", but at 5:30 I'm watching excitedly as The Alex's, who apparently used to be friends but something happened that the MTV producers didn't think was very important to let us in on, make up and plan a fun filled bonfire to unite The Cliques. I am hoping this is like the time I was in highschool and we had a similar Cliques Unite shindig. We had a huge keg party and bought some Odoul's and gave it to the other clique and after they drank it and acted drunk, we outed them to the whole party. I was an evil bitch. Funny, but evil.

I'm hoping this "We are the World" summit goes similarly well, which it doesn't. No huge drama. Just Clueless Casey walking on the beach in high heals. We all had this friend, the one everyone wonders why they are still around but somehow they get invited just the same. Oh yeah, Alex M and Jessica talk. Alex tells her that she would never kiss Jason infront of her out of respect and Jessica tells her that she was not mad that Jalex are dating, just bummed. Then Jalex make out a bunch as Jessica angerly looked on.



Jason calls Jessica to hang out. They do. Someone named Cammy, who we never see but who has first knowledge of all drama, walks in on Jassica making out. Alex is pissed and has started to remind me of Crazy Jessica. She actually said "She's going to see the Wrath of Alex." I want to see the Wrath of Alex, is it coming to theaters soon? The previews next week suggest that on Spring Break, drunken antics ensue and Drunk Alex is pissed at Drunk Jessica and tries to out her whoredom. Question, didn't Alex go to Winter Formal with Jason when he was still with Jessica? Didn't rumors fly that they were hooking up? Turn about seems fair play and I for one think that Alex is just pissed that she gets Jessica's sloppy seconds. I mean really, Jason better be good at given the girls their cookies because a conversationalist he is not. I will never get The walking Pube's appeal.



My husband thinks I've lost it, watching this highschool show. He didn't complain much, although that could be because he knew he had hours of football ahead of him.

3 Comments:

Excellent recap. I didn't watch the first season, so I figured I'd just missed some kind of Clash of the Titans blow out, but apparently no one knows what went down between the two groups. All I know is that despite Kristin's "I don't not like Taylor, I jsut don't like her", she in fact seems to actively hate her.
Hahaha- The Walking Pube. Loveit.

One thing I give Jason props for is being honest with Alex and hedging when she asked whether he wanted to be with her. At least he wasn't lying for a change.

Looks like Jessica was the big liar, denying the makeout when both Cammy said it and Jason admitted it...

Sorry, there I go analyzing the high schoolers again... your high school Clique Union was way funnier than theirs.
Ditto everyone and loved the recap. Jalex. Damn that's a good one.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.