Friday, September 09, 2005

Cause I can't wait til Monday for some Laguna



Who am I kidding. It's Ladies weekend and I will probably watch reruns and get the first season DVD since I didn't start watching until the last couple of episodes of the first season. Yep.

I know I am not alone in my Laguna Lust among fellow bloggers, but the world at large is starting to follow these young l-u-v-lies like real celebs.

Life with 'Laguna' at a post VMA party at the Delano Hotel the following happened
-mean girl Kristen avoided the other high-school castmates to consentrate her man eating powers on MTV veejay Damien Fahey.
-LC got pissed that Jason was chatting with some hoochie at the pool, so she just started making out with him. Brown Alex who...
- Stephen, sadly is no surprise "I'm not dating anyone right now," he told us as he strutted after Kristen, with LC, as usual, trailing him.

The Times has done a story, even surfing magazine is spending a little time at the "Real O.C." Sure, they just describe how the surf shop that Stephen worked at in season one is annoyed by the 20 some odd calls they get a day for folks asking for Stephen, who doesn't work there anymore, but they wrote a whole article just the same.

5 Comments:

Heather, do not be ashamed of Laguna Love. If it's good enough for The Times, it's good enough for us.
LC and Jason? Please explain this???
She is blind, deaf, and dumb. By, dumb I mean is still has the ability to speak.
I hope you had an awesome Laguna weekend! I can't wait for Monday, even though the episode doesn't even look that interesting... I love them all anyway.
Oh, it's coming. I'm leaving work right now, getting my husband packed up for the weekend long bachelor party, and I'm gonna party like it's 1999. Which is good because that means that I'm 22, not married, and I've never met Luke. Oh the possiblies.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.