Thursday, September 08, 2005

This Mornings Ramblings


This is the note I found next to my coffee pot:

Luke: Love you hon
Rit: Their coming!
Luke: Who's coming?
Rit: Them, god, garble something or other, with burritos (the "Them, god" had a Napolean Dynomite feel, that's what luke told me)
Luke: Uhhh, burritos? Who's bringing burritos?
Rit: It's sooooooo bad!
Luke: Yeah, I guess it is.
Rit: Why, why do they want to hurt me?
Luke: I don't know, but I'll kick their asses! Is this like the bad sandwiches?
Rit: Sandwiches? Those cocksuckers (beepers get out of my head!) have sandwiches?!

Luke was done at this point and I continued to dream of bad people coming for me with burritos and possibly a bad sandwich or two.


If you are confused by this post, go to my former post "I make no sense, therefore I am"
Stay tuned for the next installment of "Is my subconscience allergic to my favorite foods?"

1 Comments:

OH MY GOD!!!!! I never thought about that. I bet he is gathering info to blackmail me so he can get his big screen TV with his bonus. (I have no idea who he would blackmail me too, I really haven't thought this through)

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.