Friday, September 09, 2005

When the boys are away...




He's out and mister frankferter is in! It's ladies weekend, screw ladies night! Our friends Tom and Karen are getting married, yes it is still on even after Tom ran Karen into the tires when we were go-cart racing. The guys have planned a whole weekend bachelor party. They did this for Luke's and I was pissed. Two weeks before the wedding and he goes out of town, but hey I barely remember it being that bridezilla had taken over my body. Karen is not very happy as well, but I don't care. I get a whole damn party weekend. Who's selfish? I'm selfish. I don't have to come home, who will worry? I can crash at my friends apartments who I am jealous of because they still live in the city and I'm out in suburbland. I' ve been big talk all week (Karen's bachelorette party is Saturday) and at 6 pm this evening when Luke's truck pulls out of the driveway, It's On!

I just know by Sunday I will be all "I miss Luke, blah, blah" but only in my head. I will speak of this to no one. Well, obviously I have spoken of it to all my reader. Shit!

2 Comments:

Sounds fun! Have a great Ladies Weekend! Do you also have to speak German the whole time? :)
Yes, all German, all the time! Farfignuggan TinaPoPo.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.