Thursday, October 20, 2005

Permanant Relationships


Thanks to RadarOnline for this bit of knowledge. So I guess having a kid with someone you had a sham marriage with wasn't enough of a lesson in permanance for good ole' Brandy. After New York Knick Quentin Richardson proposed to the singing lady, she tatooed his face on her back. Nothing says love like a tatoo of your fiance on your back, nothing. After they split up last month, she has replaced his face with a cat. A cat. I wonder if she modeled it after babyjewels pussy, cause it's big enough. Maybe she should be getting some relationship advice from her pal Shar Jackson?

4 Comments:

I'm dying laughing, eating eggs over easy for dinner and desperately want to let the world know, that's NOT my PUSSY!

love you.
I can't remember, did Shar cover up the Federline tat with a picture of a snake or a carton of newports?
I do believe that is the tat that Brit has all picked out and the artist is just waiting for the call.
lol...I've got my share of tats...never will I put a woman on there, though.

Maybe a kid or something I know I'll have in my life forever...

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.