Thursday, October 27, 2005

Use the force he did not

As you all know, because I can't stop talking about me, I will be 7 days fag free as of 10 pm this evening. Luke on the other hand, started smoking last night. He bought a whole pack.

He did the ear full of needles and now he is smoking. I am not happy. No sir. I am now thinking about telling him that I am no longer giving up something that I have given up. We need to be even. What's fair is fair. I'm thinking my choices are clear. Spending all my money on shoes, going to my family's for all holidays, kissing other boys since I can't stand the way smokers smell now much less kissing one, my last name, watching whatever I want on TV anytime, the right side of the bed, 2 cups of coffee in the morning since he only leaves enough for one cup, tae food once a week, my ban on cheesy action movie's like alien vs. predator, or a clean house with no boys clothes on the floor.

8 Comments:

ouch. And yeah, stick it to him! Er, don't stick it to him... you know what I mean.
Tim-Hell yes I know what you mean

Lulu-In my fit of rage last night I told him I would never kiss him before he brushed his teeth and mouth washed. We didn't smoke inside so we are good there.
Rit, I'm proud of you. It's so hard to quit. I quit when I found out I was pregnant, but my husband kept smoking for several months. I was annoyed because he told me he'd quit, too. In the end he did, but nothing is harder than one quitting and not the other.

Damn that ear thing looked painful. Obviously not enough of a deterrant. Maybe he could try his wee-wee next time. Yoweee!
Aw man!! As a smoker and of the male persuasion. I stand up for Young Skywalker. But he certainly whimped out pretty fast. Obviously the force is not that strong within him.

BTW. I had a devil of a time finding your post over on my blog :o)). But then again I am a smoker and of the male persuasion!
*Puff.*

Yeah, you...

*Puff*

definately should both.... *Puff*

Quit.

Sorry.....
It's strange how gross other smokers become or the smell of smoking becomes once you quit.

at least the force is with one of you
Good for you! Hopefully skywalker will quite too, soon.
I have decided to use them as candy dishs, especially the old stand up ones we have. There is nothing like sitting in the recliner with a bowel suspended in air next to your hand. Nothing.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.