Friday, October 21, 2005

Oh sweet Lord, is this what it has come to?


So the Dr. acupunctured us for the no smoking. He put these things with metal on our ear pressure points, told us which ones to press when we are having a craving, told us to breathe in and out deeply and have something to keep our mouthes occupied. This is what I look like today.

Oh, yeah, I have lost all ability to think and reason like a rational person. That look on my face is telling a co-worker to "Go ahead, say something about my lemonheads, DO IT!"

4 Comments:

All I was going to say was that I ate a whole box of them once and puked all night long. Not fun, but I hope you enjoy yours!
keep it up!
That is probably a wise thing to do, what with all the lemonheads I'm consuming.
My mom regularly goes for acupuncture and swears by it. She's also had the little magnets put on her ears to ease chocolate cravings. Said it worked. Good luck!

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.