Friday, October 21, 2005

Laguna Lights Up!


Stephen, Stephen, Stephen. You should really check out this study they did on RadarOnline about how 2 six year old children, some monkey's and the mentally ill are smarter than 2 stoners.

The bird, so hostile. What's going on Stephen, did you learn nothing from Kate Moss. Don't do drugs around people with cameras. Flicking them off doesn't stop the button, it just makes you look stupid. Stoners are suppose to love everyone, silly.

Have Kristen and LC's Laguna antics really driven you this far...drugs Stephen? Like my favorite TV show Saved by the Bell teaches "Say Nope to Dope." Stephen just say say Nope. Oh, FYI, your really not taking much smoke in the bong. Pull harder, then take the bowl out. Jeez, you've got smoke around your head you're wasting it! Remember, say nope to dope.

Images by Pink is the New Blog

5 Comments:

When LC loves Jason and Kristin loves...well, everybody, drugs are the only friend to turn to.
I'd be smoking too if the girl I wanted was dating Jason. JA.SON. My god. I'm really concerned about this.
Next thing we know he will be hanging out with Danny Bonaduce, sucking back the vodka, injecting the juice, it will be rivioting.
I love dirt like this! Can anyone identify the girl in the background. Was that the "let's have a bbq" friend of lc?
Hmmm. I guess Stephen said "yeah no" to drugs. This is so unFinch like of him. For once.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.