Monday, October 31, 2005

Weekend Mission Update

Food that was Grody when I was little
Pie
Salads with fruit in them
Nutter Butters (actually I ate one everyday. Then in the 5th grade I had a dream that a Nutter Butter was trying to kill me. The next day I had one and it tasted bad, real bad)

I tried all of these on Friday night when I was out with Molly
Apple Pie, freakin' awesome!
I still HATE salads with fruit in them. Salad=savory, not sweet
I love nutter butters. They are yummy, I just hope they don't try to take me out again.

Molly and I also decided to saran wrap a friend's car. Since we are very Christmas-y people, we bought red and green saran wrap, and wraped the hell out of the car. Then we parked 200 feet away where we could see the car and waited until he came out. Ha, ha. It was awsome. It took him 10 minutes to unwrap his "present". Next weekend we will probably tee pee someone. Yep. So I believe the addendum to my food mission is to do something incredibly immature right after I try several grody foods.

8 Comments:

wow, think of all the fun you're going to have - TP'ing, shaving cream on cars, egging... rit, i don't know if you'll be able to contain yourself!
No, I might pee my pants from all the excitement!
That's weird. My husband used to dream about a Snicker's bar killing him. He won't eat them either. What's up with you kid's?
All I can say is that years of therepy didn't help.
I have never been afraid of food. (except lulu's headcheese)

I love salads with fruit in them. Especially raspberries or strawberries and blue cheese crumbled on top.

Will you eat tuna with chopped apples? Another Jewels fav.
Back when I used to tp we did something we called tampooning. If you wet a plug and throw it at a high window, it splatters out into a wider circle and sticks.
I tried to make apple pie once. It was good in the center but over done around the edges. I baked it with foil around the edges so I don't know why it didn't work. Pie making is an art, if you ask me - one that I do not excel at.
Me too, now that I like eating it.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.