Tuesday, November 01, 2005

You are a very rude girl...

So, I managed to catch the show the night it was on. In between passing out candy and all.

Who knew these kids had any idea what suffering and helping others was about. Color me shocked when the show starts with the gang planning a benefit for the victims of the landslide in their community. Yep, these kids care about their fellow man. I know that the MTV producers may have had a little somethin' somethin' to do with it, but they did something not totally all about themselves now didn't they. By the way, who the hell is this Trey guy who was in charge? Did I miss him from the first season? I don't like him, he is not pretty enough for my Laguna needs. But they kept him and some guy named Polster, uh WFT, from too much screen time.

Talan and Alex are slated to sing and the rest of the guys and girls are putting on a fashion show run by LC. Dieter asks Jessica if she will model and if she can get Alex H and Kristen to strut their stuff too. Alex says yes, but only because it is for charity. Yeah, I believe that. Hey, have you all been good, Santa's making his list and Tuesday he starts checking it!



OOhhh, Talan is gonna sing! Everyone is so so excited. Before I move on to Jassica, who told this kid he could sing? Seriously, it was bad. By bad I mean I thought about changing the channel because for a moment I was embarassed for him. Then I realised I am not that nice, so I watched while pointing and laughing. Jason and LC are all, "I love Lauren" "Oooh, that's so sweet that you talk to me like I'm not here", "You are sooo cute" "Awe, Jason, that's so sweet". Someone save me from this shit! Oh, I almost forgot we were dealing with Jason. As all the kiddos are dancing and cheering on Takehimoffthestage, Jason tells Jessica to come sit on his lap. What? (that's my fake shock) Man, this is fun. LC is pissed off. Jason finally realises that he is not dating Jessica but LC. Oopps. Honest mistake. While his ex Alex is singing, who by the way can sing without making me want to jab pencils in my ears, he gets all lovy with LC. She wines to him about the lap dance that Jess gave him and he says she just sat on his lap. What could he do? Scandalous! He then spends some telling Lauren how in to her he is and says it actually borders on frightening how much he likes her. Awe. I don't know about any of you ladies, but when a guy tells me he is basically my stalker I will forgive him for anything.

Then LC tells Jessica that she is a very rude girl and that she is just running around sitting on people's laps. Hummm, what? What the hell kind of talking to is that. Who is she, the mom? Actually my mom could do so much better than that. LC is lame, I don't like her. Jessica keeps saying, "Who's lap was I on, Lauren." When Jessica beats your ass in in a verbal smackdown, you suck. But on with the show!



One question, I know Alex is Kristen's sidekick but do we still need to put Kristen's friend on the screen? Alex is a bit more than that now. Come on MTV. You don't put Jason's Bitch on Cedric's screen time do you?



Speaking of Cedric, in an obvious statement of love for Jason, he modeled off his pink undies. I almost died. After he told Jason he was so cute last week, I believe the natural progression is for him to model these panties. You go girl!

Meanwhile, Jason grabbed Jessica by the back of the head and kissed her...LC saw. As I watch LC's face fall, all I can here is Jason saying "I love Lauren" over and over in my head. LC then losses her mind. After the fashion show, Jason goes to his "girlfriend". She tells him to get away from her, she doesn't want to talk to him, but he persists. As she bobs and weaves with such expert skill that Sugar Ray Leonard would be proud, Jason tells her to be more mature. It is the first time I agree with Jason. Dieter tells Jason to leave LC alone and gives him a verbal bitch slap. Jason says Jessica grabbed him and kissed him. Dieter decides to settle it by calling Jessica and asking her. I was all excited, Jason is so busted! Dieter puts Jessica on speaker phone, you see all the blood drain from Jason's face. Dieter "Jessica, why did you grab Jason and kiss him?" Jessica "Jason and I didn't kiss!" Son of a bitch, are you kidding me? Now Jason feels that he has somehow proven that he is right since she is lying. The only problem? Uh, LC actually saw what happened dumb ass. You don't need Dieter to know. LC tells Dieter that it wasn't Jessica's fault, she saw Jason do it.

Doesn't Jason look so damn sad? I love it.


Next week looks ok, unless the dumb LC takes Jason back. Which she might. Cause she's dumb

9 Comments:

Apparently everyone and their brother saw last night's episode except for me. But thanks for the rundown, now I'll know when to close my eyes and when I might throw up in my mouth a little bit.
I totally watched this episode and agree with you totally. Jason is an ass and everyone knew he would cheat on LC. Why did Jason and Jessica break up if he's going to keep running back to her. And why is Jessica letting him use her as a back-up, they are both dumb and deserve each other. LC better not take Jason back is all I can say. And you totally have to do an update on the next episode, we are getting rid of our MTV... (moment of silence) so I need an update!!!
Before I read any further. I must say I LOVE LOVE that you use WFT. Thank you.
BabyJewels, not only do I use it in la blog I say it all the time with a Shakespearian accent. Luke just shakes his head now.
Of all the episodes to miss, this is the one I miss. I couldn't keep my eyes open and there was nothing on between 8:30 and 10:00 to hold my interest. Yes, I went to be at like 8:30. So sad.

Thank you for the recap. It was lovely. Hopefully I catch episode this weekend. Might be tough, since MTV very rarely replays them. :)
Ohhh, I haven't used it aloud (WFT) I will now. Good call Rit.
Use aloud, and use it proud. Try then having to explain that your friend Babyjewels invented it. Then they look at me weird and say I know all your friends, who the hell is that! (no one buy skywalker knows of my blog)
thanks for the recap - i can't believe i actually FORGOT about laguna monday night. i was too busy handing out candy to the 3 trick-or-treaters i had. what a waste.
This was probably the best episode ever. Love your recap... I was just dying watching it.

I was proud of LC for calling Jason out, which was a nice change from the other girls who just blame each other rather than Jason himself when Jason cheats on them.

And Talan's voice made me want to scratch out my inner ear...

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.