Wednesday, January 11, 2006

If you build it...Hey what the HELL!!

So yesterday BabyJewels said and I quote "Psst. Audio blog tommarow. pass it on.(also, popo's sleeping with the janitor) ". So last night around 10:30 pm I made my audio post. It was awesome. There was mid-west accent all up in that post. I pressed the button to post to my blog. Where the hell is it? Um, somewhere on some blog someone has an audio post with some mid-western freak yelling Taco Bell and calling out one BabyJewels to represent.

4 Comments:

I was just telling MadEthyl that I would have totally audio blogged if my home or work computer had a mic, and you would have all been treated to, not only a midwestern accent, but a Chicago accent. (maybe I'll audio blog about 'da Bearsss or saaaaaasaaaages.) I can't listen to these awesome audio posts anyway because the computers where I am working are dinosaurs and have no speakers or headphone jacks. When I get back to my normal office next week, I'm-a gonna listen to them all. Hopefully you will find yours by then.
You don't need a mic, go to audioblogger (type it in google) and you register and use a telephone. I can't get the number at work because that site is firewalled.
Jacob, all you need is a phone, you goose. Unless you work in a cave, you can probably find a phone.

Go to www.audioblogger.com and register with your blogger username and password. It's easy.

And Rit, until I hear me some Midwestern Taco Bell, I'm going to have to write off this post as a BIG. FAT. LIE.
I agree with popo. you lie.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.