Friday, January 06, 2006

Ways to Tell if Your Husband is Gay


Here are answers Star Jones gave about her husband Al. [source] In order to get an actual hetrosexual male's responce, Mr. Rit was interviewed.

On Al's bedroom attire: About a week later, in bed, I said to him, 'Honey, you have on your T-shirt - are you cold?' And he, whom most people consider to have one of the most gorgeous bodies on the planet - those shoulders - answered me by saying, 'I just don't look as good naked as you do.'"

Mr Rit's bedroom attire: Did he want to get laid? Is that why he said that bullshit about her looking better naked than him? You always look better naked, cause you have boobs and I don't. Who is Star Jones?

On Al's passion: "My man - he's passionate ... Al is passionate about some textures - he loves the feel of cashmere."

Mr. Rit's passion: What's cashmere? Is that like whatever a Duvet is? Hey, are we gonna do it tonight or what, cause you'll see my passion there.

On how they got through two months of celibate courtship: "Al and I often used dancing as that outlet ... We'd read poetry out loud. When I say to you that this was far more intense lovemaking than any 'wham, bam, thank you ma'am' could ever be, I mean it."

Mr. Rit's responce: Did you just say poetry and "lovemaking"? Ha, ha, ha. I'll show you wham, bam, thank you Mr. Rit" hell yeah. Hey, why can I hear you typing? Are you gonna put this on your stupid blog thingy? RIT!

Somehow we were disconnected.

8 Comments:

No more shopping means no good. It's ok, all my friends love my husband. It's like the wise wise Spice Girls once said:

"If you wanna be my lova, you gotta get with my friends"
Well, well, well. Look who took the plunge and allowed anon comments. The only reason to use the term Lovemaking is to creep other people out.

Star Jones, go poetry yourself. God Bless India.
Hello, anonymous. I love you spam, it's so personal. I also enjoy cuscus.
I do believe they "make cookies" and "make donuts" though
Yes. Her gay husband forgot to tell her that she didn't lose enough weight to show people her belly.
star jones is just WRONG! she so badly wants to be a bobble head, but the bottom half of her doesn't allow it. last week when i was home sick i had "The View" on and i couldn't even watch it b/c she just looks too funny now.

and i HATE that stupid diamond "STAR" necklace she wears. she's a cow.
Hahaha-- hilarious! And I love your blog's new look!
While this post was most entertaining and I enjoy thorough you demure humor, it would suit me well to see a new post. Possibly about hummus. Blessings to you and yours.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.