Monday, January 02, 2006

200th Post

as well as my first post of 2006. I could not have planned this any better. New Years was great. We went to a friend's party then back to our house for Texas hold em until 5 in the morning. I won 2 tourney's and came in 2nd in the third and my friends are starting to think twice about playing with me anymore. Kiss it, I can't help it if I rock at the poker. I'm going to the World Series of poker, hell yeah I am.

I got all pyched up and ready to kick some wrinkled ass and do some yelling Bore-a-phil style at Bingo on Friday. We pulled up to an empty church parking lot. Not going on that night, so bingo is happening this week.

Yesterday we layed around the house and watched movies. March of the Penguins, which I cried my eyes off at. Poor baby penguins that didn't make it. Damn IT! Then we watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith and I have discovered that when I look at Angelina I want to hit her. I am definately for the non cheating Team Aniston. Screw those two assholes. Mr. Rit said the same thing. Then we watched the Law and Order CI marathon.

Today I have just woken up and feel like when you were a kid and you know that you have to go back to school the next day and you are all sad. I don't want to work tomorrow. Oh well, I'm going to go wake up Mr. Rit and see what fun we can go have today.

4 Comments:

so much to do, so little time before the ax falls and it's time to go back to work. i still haven't gotten my day started. which i guess is what it's all about b/c it's a holiday.
have a good day!
Me and hub and child have been off since the thursday before Christmas. Is it wrong I'm ready to go back to my routine? I'm so lame. Although I've been enjoying the CRAP out of the Fox Reality TV's Foverever Eden. So stupid good, its not funny.
I'm totally faking sick tomorrow morning.
I wish I could fake being sick. Still sick

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.