Saturday, December 31, 2005

2005 Was a Pretty Good Year

Rit's 2005 Year in Review (aka an excuse to post her wedding pics and some of other Pimps and Ho's)

Jan 1-February 18th- Finished planning my wedding or as Mr Rit likes to say "The time I was wishing the girl I asked to marry would show her face again"

February 19, 2005


First we did this. Then

We did a little of this

Then danced like this

and a whole lot of that.

February 20, 2005- We slept alot.

March-August, 2005-Lived life. But something was missing. I just didn't know it. Then one day I was looking at freekatie.net and stumbled on to

this. And this was born.

Then I met someone who hated me


Then a woman who lies



and good ole Hizzle who like to set loved ones on fire.(who had no pictures for me to use against her, but me loves her so)

There's this big ole teddy bear, the proud papa

1 Comments:

I heart you RitMeyer. I simply do.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.