Saturday, December 31, 2005

2005 Continued...

Proud Papa



And Lucy's crazy friend



Last, but not least the sweet angelic face of this lovely creature



And then I found the rest of my links and stalk you all and you stalk me. It's kinda like a back stratching thing. Um...

We've laughed, we've cried, we've brought shame to our parents, we've called each other names and made dirty films about each other.

Thank you, 2005, for introducing me to some of the sickest SOBs in the world. I never knew there were so many like me. I truely love you all.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

6 Comments:

Love you too, Rit!

Excellent year-in-review!

Have a good NY! (that's New Year's not New York. Although I hope everyone has a good New York, too)
It was a Catholic ceremony so that was hour number two. I'm amazed any of us were awake.
Great year in review, biotch. Happy New York.
thanks for preserving my innocent look - thus, not putting a dildo attached to my hand in the picture.

happy new year's guys! you make me laugh so much, thanks for the entertainment. here's hoping we continue into 2006!
Here's to you, Rit, and more of your hilarious blogging in the new year!
I think... is that... a tear coming from my eye? Oh, nope, just puss.

Happy new year!

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.