Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Some totally not at all Shocking News


Lindsay Lohan revealed to Vanity Fair that she had bulimia and has used drugs. [source]

"I was sick ... I had people sit me down and say, 'You're going to die if you don't take care of yourself,' " the star admits in the latest issue of Vanity Fair, which hits newsstands today. She's used drugs "a little" -- but quickly insists, "I've gotten that out of my system." Then, squirming over her sudden public admission to the mag, the star appears flustered when asked if her drugs of choice included cocaine and denies she ever did it. She adds only, "I don't want people to think that I've done ... you know what I mean? It's kind of a sore subject." Vanity Fair said her publicist phoned the mag the next day to try to squelch the confession.

How could she have let something like that slip out? Maybe she was all coked up, or had just eaten too much and needed a potty break? She is looking rather thin again and was just hospitalized for an "asthma attack".

She also admitted that she smothered Wilmer and that is why they broke up. Don't feel bad Linsday, that is how all 18 year old girls relationships get broken up. Well, the ones that are insecure and smothering.

In other news, Michael Jackson's career is over.

7 Comments:

I love chicks with issues. They're so fun to make fun of.
I believe we all have issues, but I'm just pretty upfront with mine.
and you're fun to make fun of!
Looks like Linds might be joining Wacko any day now.
Is she still boinking my third husband (jared leto)? cuz that's not nice.
What is it with Wilmer leaving all these Hollywood types all devastated anyway? First Mandy Moore and now Lindsay too? Did I miss something?
New post, please.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.