Sunday, January 14, 2007

New Years Resolutions

1. Make a post on blogger everyday, not like the last time I claimed I was back.
2. Stop telling Luke he is my father after I turn the fan on every night before bed.
3. Do more cooking, cleaning, and sexual favors.
4. Discontinue grabbing friend's children, walking them over to my husband and saying "I wannnt onnnneee!" And then refusing to go off the pill, cause "I will get fat!!!!"
4. Stop asking Luke for imput on self improvement.
5. Stop asking people if they think Britney flashed the cooch on purpose when current events are brought up.
6. Continue trying to read that Anne Rice from the Retard Book Club we tried to start here on blogger last year before I so rudely stop blogging with no explaination.
7. Never again ask a room full of men whether they think Madonna's adopted baby could kick Angelina's adopted babie's asses for what Angie said about the whole "Madonna steals african baby" debacle when they are "discussing" who's Team is going to win the superbowl.
8. The Bears are going to win.
9. It is OUR YEAR!
10. Never again post when Luke is reading over my shoulder and reminded of the *crickets* his wife created in his living room last Sunday.

It's a New Year for Rit. And I have missed you all terribly!

9 Comments:

Ritsy? Is that you? This had better not be a joke. I will spank your bottom and tell your momma!!
No joke, I have been toying with seeing if I could commit to blogging again. I looked deep within myself and said...yes!
How do I get my name on the sexual favors list?
The Bears will lose next week.
Wow! The ritmeistress is back. I can put you back up on my blogroll. Hugs!
Really? Are you back? I am going to hope for the best and put you back on in my blog links!
Oh and I tried to read that book again and no such luck...it really does suck.

SO happy you are back!! :)
You are sooooooo so back on my blogroll. To give creedence to how long you were gone, we can't audioblog anymore.
Hey!Is it true about the sexual favours, 'cause I've got a few you could do?

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.