Thursday, September 03, 2009

Are you there blog, it's me Ritmeyer?

So yesterday I'm driving with a new friend of mine to a store, and I mentioned that I use to have a blog. A blog? Really...me? What did I...when did I...why did I...I sat staring out the front window, sitting on my knees with my hand in the backseat holding my son's binky in place. The memories came flooding back.

I haven't thought about you in so long, blog. Or the wonderful people I came to know and love. TinaPopo, Tim, Beebers, there are too many to list. So I came back to you blog and read and read. I laughed, I cried. I made a vow. I will blog again.

I still have thoughts. They are random, this side of normal and they now involve an eight month old...

3 Comments:

Your optimism is charming, but give it up, my friend. I keep vowing to blog again, too, but then my kids continue to sap the life energy out of me, and my plan falls by the wayside.

I miss you, though. Here's to hoping one day we BOTH get off our asses and blog again.
Here, Here!!! I hope I do, I need some type of creative outlet that doesn't include singing or Yo gabba gabba. Singing "baby got back" while shaking my son around the room can only make me laugh so much. Ok, it never fails...but still.
Wow, you're back!

And your son is beautiful!!

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.