Monday, January 22, 2007

What has Rit Been Up To?

This is a question that I have seen a few times, so I thought I would give you the short version.

1. I lost all my quitting smoking weight.
2. I broke my foot going for a head ball in soccer. (go for it, Luke does)
3. Reclaimed my love of the Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream
4. Put on 15 lbs after I broke my foot.
5. Learned that my husband's idea of cooking is bbq pork steaks (yummy) and microwaved pork n' beans (opposite of yummy).
6. Have not been knocked up.
7. Have been cleared by my doctor to start working out again.
8. Trying to find a new doctor who thinks my foot still needs healing.
9. Moved.
10. Became obsessed with the shows Dexter, The Hills (oh my gawd, is Heidi preggers?!), Heros, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, and the Dog Whisperer.
11. Got TIVO.
12. Made the decision to boycott Grey's anatomy until they fire Isaiah Washington or make his character gay so people constantly ask him if he is gay in real life thus making his big, stupid head explode.
13. Found that telling Luke "You are suppose to be CALM assertive" when he is angry with the dog really makes me laugh.
14. Especially when I do it with a hispanic accent.
15. Finally convinced my husband that if we moved to Kirkwood (where I grew up) and not some small town out in the boone docks, our children would grow up in a safe place with a "small town" feel.
16. Drove home from work last Friday to find police swarming 2 blocks from our new home. Turns out our local pizza parlor manager likes to kidnap 11 year old boys. I hope he gets out of solitary real soon. That's my version of the Missouri Miracle.
17. Learned that when you move 5 minutes from my parents that equals feeding my 17 year old brother and his friends who come take Mr. Rock Meyer for "runs" (show up stoned and make him chase his tail)
18. I'm sick of typing, just make up some interesting shit and I'll say that's what I have been up to.

4 Comments:

Welcome to the Tivo club!

I too love Heroes and Studio 60. And as mad as I am Issiah Washington I just can't make myself stop watching Grey's. I just fast-forward through all of his pathetic parts.
wow, that was 2 blocks from your house? Did he ever make you a pizza? That might make you a kidnapper by association.
I don't have TIVO, I have DVR. The kidnapper looks a lot like an ex-boyfriend of mine. Except, to my knowledge, the ex doesn't really like 11 year old boys. At least not in that way. So, yeah...how was that pizza?
Actually, writing that post made me hungry so I ordered Imo's. My friends worked there in highschool, so when I saw his picture I almost threw up. Yeah, I "knew" him. Creepy!

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.