Monday, January 15, 2007

New Meyer Addition

This is Mr. Rock Meyer. He wanted to be introduced to you all. He is believed to be between 1 and 2 years old. We brought him into our family 2 months ago. He is a stray rescue dog. He is awesome. Yes, we have independent confirmation of this fact.


He spends his days hiding my spatula's and Luke's Mountain Dew bottles about the house while lounging on the couch we said we would never let him on. His feud with the mail lady is palpable. He spends his nights staring at the food we eat while drooling profusely on the floor and sleeping in our bed that we said he would never sleep in. Eighty lbs of Chocolate Lab has forced us to get a king sized bed. His favorite T.V. show is The Dog Whisperer, we mock the failings of his fellow dogs. He also enjoys Dexter. He is not a fan of I Love New York, he finds the bat shit nuts ladies hard to stomach.


Rock wanted to say hi to the blogosphere, but he has mixed emotions about the whole thing. We walk to the computor and when I sit down, he is not thrilled with the lack of attention he receives. Much like his mother, he is reduced to raming his head into me and giving me his best "love me" eyes to get attention. I have taught him well.

7 Comments:

And he such a ncutie and you are sooooo lucky.
Yes, we are very lucky. Although I went out to lunch with some girlfriends and returned to find that he had desided to have an mid-afternoon snack, which is my personal favorite...hamburger buns with plastic wrap on it and a side of shredding paper plates.

He's mad at me. I told him we would go walking on the trail today last week when I realised that I had today off. Unfortunately between our house and the trail...is where they found Shawn Hornbeck and Ben Ownby. I can't go near there right now without wanting to beat someone up. That was a whole ball of fucked up! I'm glad they found them, just can't believe it was 2 minutes from my house.
He is adorable! I love the "love me" eyes.

That is messed up those poor kids were found right near your house. We have been reporting it as the Miracle in Missouri. I still can nto believe he had the boy for four years and no one knew he had a kid. We had an interview with his pizza place boss and he said the guy was always a batchelor, never gave any indication he had a child hidden in his apartmnet. And how ironic him taking another boy finds one taken so long ago. I hope those boys are not too messed up from all of this. It is so sad.
Seems that shawn Hornbeck took on the persona that the guy made for him (his son)and moved around freely. Makes you wonder about how many others are out there.

Young master Rock is just testing you. He'll get over it, in about another 5 years...hehehehe.
Yeah, my friend worked there when we were in highschool. I was just in there on Wednesday. It's so messed up. When I saw his picture on the news I almost threw up. She is totally fucked up about it. I have another friend who delivers pizza for them now. He won't even talk about it. Everytime I would leave Schnucks (grocery store) and saw his missing poster I would think, man I wish they would find his body so his parents could have closure. Now to think I lived a few minutes walk from him. Man, it really makes you think that we all need to be dilegent about looking for missing children...they could be anywhere and they aren't going to walk right up and say "Hey, I'm so and so."
Oh no. You just came back, and now this has become a "dog blog."
Oh, go put some gel in your hair, or something, Jacob. :P

My dog, Hershy, had a scandalous affair with a black lab. (Once you go black, you never go back!) She got knocked up and had a litter of 13. It almost tore our town apart.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.