Thursday, September 15, 2005

Tear the roof off the motherf*cker!

Your Daddy Is George Clinton

What You Call Him: Big Daddy

Why You Love Him: You don't love him, you just love calling him "daddy"
Who's Your Daddy?


I was on Heather's blog and she has a link to the above site. I saw a link that says Who's your Daddy with a picture of Ozzy Osborn. I thought, cool I wonder who my Dad is like. So I typed in my Dad's name and Arnold "It's not a tooma" Schwarzennager (I don't even care if it's spelled right) came up. It told me I loved him because he spanks me hard. I threw up a little in my mouth. Sometimes I still amaze myself at how stupid I can be. This is who my Daddy is when I put my husband's name in.

3 Comments:

I got Ozzy. Crap, does that make Jake my fugly brother?
Do you mean Jack? I don't know, I guess if the guy your having sex with is the father of your brother, then yes he would be your fugly brother.
LuLu, watch out for your ears!!! Well, and your whole damn self.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.