Friday, November 18, 2005

Back off!

I still haven't smoked (4 weeks) and I have managed to lose of 8 of the 10 lbs I put on in the first 20 days of not smoking. Yippee! I have become very, shall we say, attached to my skinny cow ice cream. By attached I mean that after Skywalker went to bed and I watched me some CSI, I went to get a wonderfully delicious Skinny Cow fudge bar and sit down for some Without a Trace. I walk to the fridge and open the freezer and just what do I see? Not any fudge bars, that's what I didn't see. I start moving stuff around. Luke's drumsticks, check. Ava's ice cream cups, check. My Skinny Cow ice cream sandwichs , no check. My Skinny Cow fudge bars, no check. My Italian Ice cups, no check. What?! I really start freaking out. Where in the hell is all my dessert stuff. If anyone knows what is good for them, they don't eat a dieting woman's dessert. EVER!

Detective Rit comes out in full force. I check the deep freeze. No one moved it there. I check the trash can where I find all the wrappers and cups. Skywalker should know better, plus he has all sorts of fattening ice cream of his own to eat. Hummm, I will get to the bottom of this. In the morning I grill him on the phone while I am driving to work, and he is as pissed as me. Someone has been eating his ice cream drumsticks, and it is neither of us. He ran home and took all of the deserts left that are ours and put them in the deep freeze. I believe a certain person who is lower to the ground may be eating up all our ice cream. A certain 9 year old house guest, and she knows better. I think I will be asking for some cuss jar money back, don't you think I won't. That skinny cow ice cream is pricey!

13 Comments:

Did you look under all the frozen deer meet Skywalker probably had put away after his outing the other weekend?

;)
Lulu-I wish that was a joke. I am starting to believe that yes instead, people can wear out their welcome.
Way better, yes they are dragging their feet. It's been 4 weeks, was only suppose to be 2.
4 weeks with them living in your house?? Wow. Obviously they're friends and you want to help, but wow.
And I second beating the nine year old with the curse jar while saying "this is what happens when you fuck with my ice cream".
Heather-Nice, child battering while cussing at her. Love it.
How big is the curse jar? Because for a really good child-beating, you need a large pickle jar. No tiny mustard jars. On second though, if you could find a large metal tub to do it with, that might work. "Who's cursing now, 9-year-old? Who's cursing now?!"
The jar is large and plastic. This will not do. I am going to use a stainless steel spoon. I will tape the words 'mother f*ing curse jar is a biotch' on the spoon in order to help emphasize my point.
I believe Skywalker wants in on it too. He called me at lunch and told me that last night before I go home, he was watching TV when Ava got home from school. He was looking through the menu to see what was on and she saw something she wanted to watch. It wasn't on yet so he turned it to something he wanted to watch. She freaked out and told on him to Kate. All Kate said was it wasn't on yet. Luke was pissed...he wanted to watch his show.

Tonight my be a serious smack down. I want my 2 dollars!
I wouldn't be mean. I know she feels like she is imposing and I wouldn't want her to feel bad. I can only vent here and to my husband and really, I don't want to fan that fire.
4 weeks is a looong time for house guests. Are they doing chores? They need to be doing chores. Those skinny cow treats are so good. but spensive.
Chores. No. Kate will put her laundry in the washer and forget about it until I go to do my laundry. Or it will be in the dryer and I will fold it. Ava's clothes are piled in our living room and all over our bathroom and the hamster cage smells like shit.
Mmm...skinny cow fudge bars. I haven't had one of those in at least a week or two. Time to get some more, methinks.
Ugh. That's the last straw. You can get over the other inconveniences, but NOT the dieting gal's low-cal desserts... :) good for you for venting here and not having a real-life meltdown. (meltdown= poor choice of ice cream related words)

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.