Thursday, November 17, 2005

New Add to my Shit List


Chris Klein, you know Katie "amazing" Holmes' ex-finance, has just made my shit list hense the mug shot photo:

I don't need food to impress, man," boasts the cocky "American Pie" C-lister. "It's a flash of a smile and a nice conversation. And at the end of the day, she's cooking the food."

Chris, 26, a self-described "alpha heterosexual" who only dates "8 to 10's," also reveals how displeased he is if a woman he's seeing gains a few pounds.

"I'm not tolerant of that at all," declares the actor, who says he has no problem telling his swollen squeeze to shape up. "When a woman isn't feeling good about herself and you combine that with her period, eventually she'll ask you if you like her body," he pontificates. "You have to say no."

Klein then rejects the interviewer's suggestion that "they're just looking for you to say, 'You look beautiful to me, honey.'" "If they do, it's placating," he scoffs. "I don't placate."

Given this attitude, it's not surprising when he admits the "worst thing" a woman ever said to him was, "You're a [expletive that rhymes with 'brass pole']."

As he recalls, "The time it really hurt was when a stranger said it. I was just trying to tell this chick to get lost. I try to treat all women with respect whether they're pretty or ugly. I want to be nice and be like, 'Wow, thanks for the attention. But get out of my face.'"

A few other gentlemanly gems from the chat include Chris describing wooing a woman as a "predator-prey situation" and admitting he stays "very closed off until a woman deserves to know me completely." source MSN

You know, I think Tom is a step up from this asshat! Crazy brain-washed alien worshiper beats asshat anyday in my book. I would like to punch him in the kidney's. SuperRit may needs to be called on this one.

8 Comments:

What a brass pole. Katie sure can pick 'em, can't she?
I see all this as a perfectly normal way to react to being dumped for Xenu.
Watch Tim, you DON'T want to make my list.
i don't know... he is a total asshat. but i think he's even with crazy couch-jumper.

katie must be seriously insecure and needy to be with these freakos.

unless...

SHE'S A LESBIAN!!! and these guys are just cover-ups!

yep, i'm going with that.
Wow, asshat is right. I'm having trouble believing anybody could truly be that blatantly piggish.
what list? oooh, is it your christmas card list?
Yes, and your on it too. Don't mind the white powder in your card, it is not anthrax but splenda. I wouldn't want you getting the diabetes with too much sugar intake.
Wishing you a very white Christmas!

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.