Wednesday, January 11, 2006

More Buns!


A bun is in Angelina's oven, and Pitt put it there.

After weeks of rumors as reported here and here, at thebosh, the sexy actress confirmed the pregnancy while in the Dominican Republic, where she is filming "The Good Shepherd" with Matt Damon.

"Yes, I'm pregnant," the magazine quoted Jolie as telling charity aid worker.

Last week, Celebrity Weekly Life & Style reported on exclusive evidence pointing to a pregnancy for the Hollywood star. According to the mag, when the actress returned to the set of The Good Shepherd in early December for a few days of reshoots after a two-month break, the crew immediately noticed a problem: The costumes no longer fit over Angie’s suspicious stomach bump. “Her body had changed so much,” an onset insider tells Life & Style, “that her wardrobe had to be refitted to give her extra room in the tummy area. Several dresses had to be altered.”


I wonder how long until Maddox gets out of rehab and Zahara gets knocked up and blames it on their parents loving their "real" kid more. Oh shut up, you know you thought it too.

5 Comments:

This is exactly what my audioblog is about.
Damn, you scooped me.
I posted mine first!!!
Um, Tim, what part of you scooped me flew past you head. Wow, sensative today aren't we. Is it your period?
Me neither!

What's up, Rit? Think you're too cool for school, is that it?

Anyway, I don't remember what I was going to comment anymore because I'm laughing about Mr. Lulu.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.