Thursday, September 15, 2005

Don't move or the Patchouli gets it...


I just ran into a coffee house after lunch to get a really expensive cup of java because I'm pretenious. Hanging out in the place were a bunch of fake hippies. I hate fake hippies. They sit in a coffee house spending $5 on a cup of coffee playing Phish and the Dead on their Ipods discussing the state of our environment and the corporate war mongers and then jump in the SUV their daddy bought them with a save the planet bumper sticker on it. Um, you're all assholes. Every last one of you fake hippies. Most of them shave too. Hippies don't shave or drive gas whores like SUVs! Jerry Garcia is rolling over in his grave, shit Janis too! I bet they don't even recycle. The Idealistic little shitheads have no idea what the real hippies even stood for. I know because my uncle is a real one and he isn't a total fan of fake hippies either, he is just too stoned to care. Ok and he's much nicer than me. They talk about how Starbucks and Walmart are corporate and ruining this country. I love me some starbucks! Walmart and Home Depot too. I'm proud to be a lazy, coffee guzzling, SUV driving, lover of corporate goods.

5 Comments:

There is one that I will go to. It is clean. I will shop there, not the one by my house.
my hero bridget jones has a word for "those" people: trustafarian.
i think it works.
lol. trustafarians. And damn, Rit, now I want a good cup-o-joe!
Bridget Jones is getting a divorce, that's totally shoking!
not v.g.
i agree.
but maybe she will gain some f**king weight. how does she live like that?

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.