Friday, September 16, 2005

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

Last night after staring into the freezer for a half hour trying to figure out what to cook, I admitted to myself that I didn't want to cook. So I didn't. We ordered carry out, which means we play "I call not picking it up". We said it at the same time 5 times before we decided to just go together. I am damn lazy. When we get to the carry out counter we wait. They said 15 minutes, we waited 20 minutes and Luke gets bored easy. On the counter is a huge thing of toosie pops. Luke eagerly asked me "Hey, do you think these are free?" I stare at him. "Why, would the extra 25 cents added to our order break us?" He says "God, I was just wondering." I forget this silliness because now I'm really hungry and we've been standing here forever. A little blond girl finally comes over to us and before I can tell her the name of our pick up order Luke says "Hey, are these for free." She just kinda looks at him weird and told him yes. I'm wondering why he cares so much. I give her our name and pay for the food. I turn around to say something to my husband and he has five sticks hanging out of his mouth. Five. I almost wet myself!

I wonder when we are old and go to Shoney's at 4:00pm for the dinner buffet if he is going to act like my Granny and bring plastic baggies to pilfer food home.

6 Comments:

350 licks.
He's a power lick. (insert your own joke there)
You know it baby jewels!
I think every purse has room for a spare dinner roll. :)
so 672 licks x 5 = 3360 licks for that bundle.
wow. did he even need dinner?

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.