Thursday, September 22, 2005

I just don't know why they think I party so much?


"I'm tired of rumors starting
I'm sick of being followed
I'm tired of people lying
Saying what they want about me
Why can't they back up off me
Why can't they let me live
I'm gonna do it my way
Take this for just what it is" chorus from her song

Take it for just what it is? Ok, she is double fisting squared, and I will not back up off her. A little red, a little white, and using a straw with wine. Tisk, Tisk.

She must learn from what has now become of Tara Reid. Lindseydise does not have a good ring to it. Lindsey, this is you in 5 years little girl.

4 Comments:

Good call, Rit.

Unless that was a white wine spritzer, I can't fathom why she's drinking with a straw (unless she spilled her cocaine in the bottom of the glass and she's trying to avoid wasting it).
I never thought of that, and that would be the only good reason for that straw!
How many boob accidents can Tara have. Yes, we see its a botched breast job, Tara. Move on (stagger on) whatev.
LuLu, that is fabulous!

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.