Monday, September 19, 2005

Thank you sir may I have another!

I have become a slave to reality shows. You all know of my obsession with Laguna Beach. This weekend I spent countless hours trying to convince my friends that have not yet fallen in L-U-V with Laguna, to watch the show. Friday night was a girls night and my friend Lacy and I talked of nothing else, my other friends looked on with amused skepticism. My husband had to sit through couples evening on Saturday listening to me go on and on about it. He has decided I am lost, or have lost my mind. Whatever.

Luke went over to Tom's to watch football with the guys on Sunday afternoon, so what I do? Laundry? A little. Cook? Threw stuff for chili in a pot and left in on low. Clean? A smidge. But like Lewis and Clark I went exploring on my TV and low and behold, I discovered two new shows. Breaking Bonaduce and My Fair Brady. Really, who doesn't want to see a crazy, alcoholic, drug addicted, workout freak, steroid using, adulterer going through counseling with his alanon needing wife? By the same token who doesn't want to watch Peter Brady and his live in 22 year old America's next top Model star bitch, moan and cry their way through Mother Brady's "career change to a psychatrist" counciling sesson? I am not crazy, nor have I lost my mind. This is good TV in my book. Shit, maybe I need a hobby?

4 Comments:

Ok, you are right. It is. I doubt I will watch anymore of My Fair Brady, but this Breaking Bonaduce is like a car accident. He even tells us that is what it is. Yep. Nothing will ever take over my total obession with all things Laguna, though.
Ahhh, blasphemy! How can you not keep watching My Fair Brady?? :)

I love how Florence Henderson was going all psychology-jargon on their asses, and how she was pretty much manipulating Chris (isn't that Peter Brady's real name?) to force Adrienne out of the house. That's skillz. ;)

I will try Breaking Bonaduce... and you know I'm still with you on the Laguna front. :)
Honestly, I can't say enough of the Bonaduce show. It's soooo addictive. Just like Danny, but not as freckley. I'm so-so with the Brady one. Oh, I'll watch it, don't you worry, but my heart is with Bonaduce.
LuLu, you are on.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.