Monday, September 26, 2005

Yep, I lied. I watched My Fair Brady again!

Just in case you were worried that I had maybe gone all deep on you and shit, a My Fair Brady & Breaking Bonaduce post. Hells to the yeah! (my own version of Being Bobby Brown's Whitney catch phrase "Hell to the no!")

Peter Brady can't handle Adrianne talking about their sex life to everyone. Ok, but you have no problem with the cameras on you 24 hours a day for VH1? I've seen your girlfriend whipping you while she is in skimpy lingerie. Yep, you really are a private person Chris/Peter Brady.

Oh my Bonaduce. Danny broke his hand while doing Karate (Like Ross from friends, I pronounce it ka-ra-tay), then managed to flip out about something stupid and piss his wife off. His poor shrink, I love the look of "Are you freakin' kidding me with this shit you crazy m-fucker!?" that comes over his face with some of the things Danny says. Then the crazy is trying to blame their problems on seeing the shrink. Yeah, you're right. It is counciling that is your problem, not the steriod use or your serious anger problem. Next week he starts drinking again and I wonder if he will blame it on The Partridge Family van somehow?

3 Comments:

First of all, I'm having a hard time with blogger today - the posting box is sooooooo slow.

Secondly, I watch 'em both myself. Bonaduce is my fav and he's so super crazy. and that poor enabling wife of his. Their therapist is hysterical. He's not relaxed enough to forget the cameras, so you get a lot of camping for the camera which I love. Plus like you said, he can't hid how nuts he thinks danny is. and he really really is.
Nuts with a capital N baby! Me loves, loves, loves, it!!

Comments blow today. I tried to post on Mad Ethel and it wouldn't even let me!!
I love desperate housewives...and also Danny Bonaduce. I may need help, but I don't care. Hey, I don't shoot the 'roids!

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.