Friday, October 07, 2005

Nice Laguna


I needed a laugh, so I looked on Pink is the New Blog and saw this treasure. Nice outfits ladies! Alex looks like what Casey said her you know what smells like. Who did her hair and makeup, Kristen? Or was it Jessica? Casey, maybe? Shit, I can't keep up with the people who she hates and then yells slut at. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers for my friend and her daughter. I love you all. Oh yeah, 18 wheelers are a motherfuck (thanks babyjewels)! My morphined up friend and I said that all morning.

4 Comments:

Sorry about your friend and daughter. Hope all is well as can be.

And don't get be started on Laguna.

But to prove my love for you, I linked you today.
somebody totally photoshopped kristin's top to shop more chest and boobs. it looks horrible!

not that the outfits were good to begin with.

leave it to laguna to soothe your heart and soul when you're upset!
Those tops are doing nothing for each and every one of them. Well, except Kristin, she looks alright in it. Alex and Jessica look like they forgot to wash their hair.

Glad you could you the motherfuck. It is liberating, isn't it. Hope your friends are doing well.
The silver one looks like the uniform we'll all be wearing 'in the future', no?

happy vibes for the health and safety of your family xx

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.