Monday, October 03, 2005

Tagged Baby!

Tagged by BabyJewels

1. Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog?
Wouldn't I have to care about how I look going to the grocery store in the first place? I loves me jammies, I wears them everywhere! Yesterday I went to Schnucks with my "Boys are stupid throw rocks at them" jammy pants, last night's makeup smeared down my face and unbrushed hair in a ponytail. I am always a vision of beauty.

2. Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered?
No. I mostly blog from work and we do not have photoshop. I do post pictures that others photoshop, because I admire their creativity and proximity to the photoshop. I want to give a shout out to BabyJewels, who drops the photoshop like it hot!

3. Do you like it when creeps or dorks email you?
Does my family count? If so then, yes. Creepy dorks are entertaining.

4. Do you lie in your blog?
No, sadly enough this is all the truth.

5. Are you passive-aggressive in your blog?
One would never use the word passive to describe me, but I'm working on it. I dream of one day being passive-aggressive. Slamming cabinets around the house while my husband has no idea why I'm mad, oh that would be sweet!

6. Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop?
No, but that's a good idea.

7. Are you in therapy? If not, should you be? If so, is it helping?
I was in therapy from the time I was 14 until my parents stopped making me go when I was 20. I once got a therapist to tell my parents that they had too many rules and that was why I was so rebellious. That was the best 4 months of highschool, I pretty much did whatever I wanted! After a couple of years getting my head shrunk, I learned some valuable manipulation skills.

8. Do you delete mean comments? Do you fake nice ones?
No mean comments yet, and I most certainly would not delete them. A blog smackdown would be fun. I don't need to fake nice comments because I do daily affirmations in the mirror. You can learn valuable tools watching Saturday Night Live.

9.Have you ever rubbed one out while reading a blog?
No, but YY has made me wish I worked from home.

10. If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less?
In person, I'm so much fun! I'm also the most humble person in the WOOORRRLLLDDD!!

11. Do you have a job?
Yes, I bring home some bacon...then I cook it and serve it to my hubby. (carry out)

12. If someone offered you a decent salary to blog full-time without restrictions, would you do it?
They do it know, but just aren't aware of it. Tee Hee.

13. Which bloggers do you want to meet in real life?
Pretty much everyone on my links, especially Babyjewels, TinaPoPo, Heather, LuLu, Mystery Girl and Mad Ethel. Oh and all the guys...like I said everyone on my links and more.

14. Which bloggers have you made out with? (a)In real life? (b)In fantasy?
(a) none (b) many, I will leave it at that.

15. Do you usually act like you have more money or less money than you really have?
Less. Except for shoes. I have way too many expensive shoes. Ok way too many shoes in general. I could retire on what I've spent on shoes.

16. Does your family read your blog?
My husband now that I told him I posted a picture of him. That kinda sucks.

17. How old is your blog?
2 months old. All it does is poop, eat, and sleep. (Babyjewels blog can roll over, I'm jealous of her)

18. Do you get more than 1000 page views per day? Do you care?
Uh, no. I think if I got 1000 page views per day it might freak me out that that many people find the lame ass stuff I write interesting. It would signal the end of the world.

19. Do you have another secret blog in which you write about being depressed, slutty, or a liar?
No, I keep that stuff for my pink diary with the lock on it.

20. Have you ever given another blogger money for his/her writing?
Nope, why the hell would you do that?!

21. Do you report the money you earn from your blog on your taxes?
Yes, and they keep sending me letters asking why I declare zero income on the "other" instead of not putting anything there.

22. Is blogging narcissistic?
No, well huh? I am already narcissistic so technically it's not like this made me narcissistic, so yep I'm sticking with no blogging is not narcissistic. Ok, I really just wanted to type narcissistic 4 times, it's kinda like Mississippi which has a fun sing-song way of spelling it.

23. Do you feel guilty when you don't post for a long time?
I have yet to not post for a long time, I'm too narcassistic for that.

24. Do you like John Mayer?
I do. It's not like I listen too him everyday, but I do have a live CD of his. He did a cool version of message in a bottle.

25. Do you have enemies?
Not only do I have enemies...I have Arch Enemies! No, I think some people don't care for me which doesn't mean they don't like me. Thanks Kristen!

26. Are you lonely?
Not in a really long time. I'm kind of a really happy person. I have times of sadness and struggles, but I've had a pretty crazy life and today I'm just happy to be alive. Seriously, I thank God everyday!

27. Why bother?
Why wouldn't you bother!

I tag, Heather, Mystery Girl, Lizzie, and Beebers.

6 Comments:

Thanks for the tag-- this is such a random quiz.

Ah, think of all the tv we could discuss if we met in real life! We would have too much fun. :)
I'm thinking of making up a random quiz and tagging people. Yeah, I'm that clever!

We would have to drink 15 pots of coffee to stay up talking about all the TV we would talk about.
Chocolate you say! As I said in my last post comments, you are not all all far from me here in St. Louie. I expected you at my house on friday, Skywalker and I were disappointed you never showed.
I love the "not only do I have enemies, I have arch enemies" that is classic.

Yes, make up a meme and tag us! I'd love to see what your twisted little mind comes up with ::rubbing hands together, villian style::

Heather! I love you. From now on you're getting all my tags. Thats it!
nice! thanks Rit - i now have an excuse to not work for a while. and i have blog material - i've been slightly brain dead lately.
Haha-- caffeine and chocolate would be mandatory.

And if you make up a random quiz, I totally want another tag. :) That would be funny.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.