Friday, September 30, 2005

Conversations from my subconscience


Oh, also revenge from my husband for posting pictures of him on la blog. He took these of me last night and threatened to tickle me until I peed if I didn't post them. He's done it before. We aren't big on idle threats, which is why next week's half nekked thursday will be of my husband on the toliet. Sorry people, but I make good. This war might be a bit nasty.

This mornings conversation with my husband (while I'm sleeping):

Rit: I found out something last night.
Luke: What's that?
Rit: Underwear is no big deal, it rips off of everyone.
Luke: I know it rips off of me!
Rit: (giggles) Who's boobies do you think those are?
Luke: Maryanne's? (my friend)
Rit: No, silly, her boobies wouldn't be on a post.
Luke: I guess you're right.
Rit: Yeah, (moment of silence) So who's do you think they are?
Luke: I don't know, Jessica Simpson's?
Rit: NOOOOOOOOOO! (silence)
Luke: Love you
Rit: Love you
I don't think these would be half as interesting if he didn't egg me on. Gotta love that man of mine. At least my favorite foods aren't trying to kill me this time!(I look like shit in the next picture, I hate him right now I just don't want to pee my pants again...bastard!!!)

5 Comments:

Enter at your own risk, but you are totally welcome. You are only in Oklahoma...st louie isn't that far! I expect you by 10 pm this evening.
yea baby i want you you bet
damn there are so many good blogs no time for so many but i had to add yours to my favorites
Yeah, you can tell by the fact that my boobs are in my armpits that I'm not wearing a bra!
Aw, the last picture is cute!

It sounds like you guys have a lot of fun together. :)
You guys sound great together. Can't wait for HNT....

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.