Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Do you smell something fishy?

No drama or lightening last night, so I was able to watch Laguna. Yippee! So for all the bloggers who double as Laguna fans...here is this weeks recap a la Rit.

Kristen is going to visit Stephen, this ends up an uncomfortable mess. Why did she go? She spent the whole time saying "yeah" and staring into space while Stephen by all means possible, tried to make out with her without saying it or making a move. Come on, we all know what staring at someone 5 inches from their face means. What guy talks about how great it is to be friends again with the ex they are clearly still wanting. By great Stephen, do you mean horrible and painful to witness?
I love that the most exciting part of this trip to Full House country was when a seagull tried to hit on Kristen. Priceless!

all images by TVgasm
Poor Talan, she is leading him on like no ones business. I've said it before and I will say it again. Kristen is highschool-fabulous!

Now to the rumor Casey started about Alex. We never get to actually hear said rumor, but it is clearly about a down below hygene problem that Alex may or may not have. I would pull that bitch around by her extentions if I were Alex. This is every girls nightmare, or at least mine, that someone would say the pooty's scent is more chicken of the sea than roses. On a side note is Alex looking like she has put on a few to anyone else...did her hair grow too? I'm confused.


Anywho, Casey calls Alex while she is lounging with her hoes and Casey wants to talk. They comment that Casey has some big balls to want to talk to Alex. Well, Casey wasn't in Cabo so she really doesn't know what she could be in for now does she. Until Casey opens her quesadilla loving mouth, we don't know if this is one of those situations where: someone said so and so said, but they never did say blah blah. The crazy "beauty queen" admitts to saying said horrible rumor. She admitts it. To her credit she said she was wrong, but I'd still kill the little crack hoe. Loud talking ensues and it is clear Alex is never going to be Casey's BFF. Casey's last ditch effort is to say "Forgive, you don't need to forget but forgive" and some be a bigger person bullshit. What? Shut the Laguna up! Did she really say that? Alex says no, Casey calls her evil. I love this show!

Look at Jessica's boobs!!!

Next week looks like uber trouble. Kristen is pissing off friends left and right and unless my eyes deceived me, Alex and Jessica are hanging out. Dun, Dun DUN!!! Until next week...

8 Comments:

hahaha-- I didn't see that you had written this and did my own mini-recap. It's funny to see how our takes diverge but come together at the crucial points. :)

I was watching while a friend and I stayed on the phone together, and I spazzed out when Jessica started running on the beach-- holy cow! Where has she been hiding those puppies?!
I can see why Jason was with her now, but why was see with him. I think he has something big he is hiding too.
I was checking out karlababble's blog and found you - just wanted to say THANK YOU for the recap! I missed Laguna Beach, my employer regulates our internet access and I can't log on to mtv.com to get a recap and I haven't had two seconds to get on the computer at home! (Besides, it's not like I can admit to people I know that I love Laguna Beach because I would be tarred and feathered!)

Just wanted to say thanks! :)
I actually tried to watch an episode of this once...but I couldn't tell if it was real reality, or faux reality, so I gave up.
I'm totally into The Real World and The Reality Show, though!
Kristin has the men skills of someone twice her age. Alex put it best a couple episodes ago, something to the effect of her always having the upper hand. This episode further proved that.

I hear Brown Alex is the new Summer's Eve girl, pass it on.
Babyjewels, that was fantabulous!
Jessica has some HUGE bombs on her. I could tell right from the beginning. Jason is such an asshole he was probably with her just because of that.

I think Alex could wreck some serious shit. She looks like she can throw down! She'd kill Jessica and Jessica knows that.
I totally noticed that Alex looks like like she's packed on a few pounds. And holy cow Jessica's boobs are huge. I totally love Laguna! I'm addicted.

For the slow, comment here

My Photo
Name:
Location: St. Louis, MO

Past Genuis

  • Wholesome Baby Food
  • Cotton Babies
  • A little Pregnant
  • The Cloth Diaper whisperer
  • Little Man Chase
  • Shaken Mama
  • Karla Babble
  • Mad Ethel
  • The Blinding Glare
  • I think therefore I am Frustrated
  • Bore-a-phil!
  • Conti
  • H-Town Girl
  • Life, Las Vegas Style
  • Blogger


    Free Web Counter
    Web Counter
    QuitMeter Counter courtesy of www.quitmeter.com.